Carbon Monoxide Detector
Carbon monoxide is known as the silent killer as it has no smell or taste.
More than 200 people go to hospital every year with carbon monoxide poisoning, leading to around 50 deaths. Carbon Monoxide is produced when fuels such as gas, oil, coal and wood don't burn fully.
The Carbon Monoxide Detector will send an alert to the Monitoring & Response Centre if dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in are detected in a property so that the appropriate action can be taken as quickly as possible.
Call us on 0345 130 1469 for more information or to purchase this product.